A Little Appreciation

During self-quarantine, I have been miserable for weeks worrying about everything, and I think it’s pretty normal for me (or us) to feel this way considering the situation we’re going through right now.

I’m so grateful to have some friends who have been helping me through their words or actions. I received so much energy and so much love from them during this tough time.

I don’t know when this will end, and no one knows. I’m already at the stage where I can only think about what will happen in the next few days. It’s really like survival.

But why do I need to worry since there will always be a possibility for me to find happiness?

I need to take a breath and remind myself that I’m blessed to be surrounded by good friends. I will always need them to support me, inspire me, and comfort me like they always do. I miss them a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tes TOEFL ITP

Tes Alergi

Tes TOPIK di JIKS