How’s my 2021 been?

I think I’ve faced many obstacles and put up with more than I could handle, but at the end of the day I’ve grown so much as a person.

My 2021 was full of blessings, challenges, opportunities, lessons, and growth. I took TOEFL ITP test; I got the acceptance to continue my studies; I was able to spend Eid with my loved ones; I got my first and second dose of Covid-19 vaccine; and I made many new friends. All of those things happened in just a year!

My highlight of 2021 would be me starting my studies in a one-year profession program, as well as one-semester pre-master program both in August, at two different universities (all classes are conducted virtually). I’ve also graduated with my second bachelor’s degree in November! Alhamdulillah.

2021 was also full of stressful moments, because sometimes I was experiencing burnout at work and I was struggling with university’s assignments. Despite everything, I’m so grateful for all the things that happened to me and all that I did in 2021.

I hope I will find lots of happiness and live the life I wanted to be in 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tes TOEFL ITP

Tes Alergi

Tes TOPIK di JIKS